Posted by : learnage Wednesday, 31 August 2016
The MCITP Server Administrator certification will help you develop and demonstrate your knowledge and skills in working with Server 2008 and prepare you for several different roles.The MCITP certification builds on a combination of MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist) prerequisites that will allow you to develop your technical skills and knowledge and prepare you for your role as a Server Administrator.
Anyone with a graduate degree.
Knowledge of using computer.
Basic internet skills.
Up-to-date modules focusing on the current industry needs.
Boost your skills to induce creativity.
Structured learning with live projects from day one.
Additional practical sessions with expert faculty training.
Real time Placement assistance on successful completion of the course.
Available MCITP tracks include:
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician 7
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator 7
- MCITP: Consumer Support Technician
- MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician
- MCITP: Enterprise Administrator
- MCITP: Server Administrator
- MCITP: Windows Server 2008 R2, Virtualization Administrator
- MCITP: Database Administrator 2008
- MCITP: Database Developer 2008
- MCITP: Business Intelligence Developer 2008
- MCITP: Database Administrator
- MCITP: Database Developer
- MCITP: Business Intelligence Developer
- MCITP: Enterprise Project Management with Microsoft Office Project Server 2007
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator
In preparation for your MCITP you will learn how to:
Handle day to day management of the server OS, file structure and directory services.
Handle software distribution and updates.
Configure the server.
Implement an auditing policy.
Perform scheduled vulnerability assessment scans.
Session and Training Schedule:
Weekdays (60 days) – 5 days/week 2 Hours/day - 1 Hour Theory, 1 Hour Practical
Weekends (8 weeks) – 2 days/week 4 Hours/day - 2 Hours Theory, 2 hours Practical
Our Institute Location:
No : 9/20 Palamaner Road,
Near Ambethkar Statue.
+91 8189985555 / 9500976062.